1. Dosage: 1 bag of herbs per day
2. Container to use: ceramic or glass with a lid
3. Water: spring water of room temperature
4. Amount of water: cover the herbs by about 2 inches
5. Cooking: bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer.
6. Simmering time depending on herbs: from 5 minutes to 1 hour according to your prescription.
7. Herbs to be added separately: sometimes there will herbs wrapped separately and they will be added before or after all the rest of the herbs are cooked according to your prescription.
8. Straining: strain the herbs and let them cool off.
9. Drinking: 1- 2 hours before eating, twice or three times per day, finishing 1 bag of herbs per day.
10. Don't let unusual taste discourage you. Enjoy!
303 5th Avenue, Suite 1501,
NY, NY, 10016
This is a small place of healing for a great NY, where we provide acupuncture, Chinese herbs, medical massage, physical therapy and Reiki therapy services.
Thank you for stepping by and may you always be healthy.