1. Dosage: 1 bag of herbs per day
2. Container to use: ceramic or glass with a lid
3. Water: spring water of room temperature
4. Amount of water: cover the herbs by about 2 inches
5. Cooking: bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer.
6. Simmering time depending on herbs: from 5 minutes to 1 hour according to your prescription.
7. Herbs to be added separately: sometimes there will herbs wrapped separately and they will be added before or after all the rest of the herbs are cooked according to your prescription.
8. Straining: strain the herbs and let them cool off.
9. Drinking: 1- 2 hours before eating, twice or three times per day, finishing 1 bag of herbs per day.
10. Don't let unusual taste discourage you. Enjoy!
This is a small place of healing for a great NY, where we provide acupuncture, Chinese herbs, medical massage, physical therapy and Reiki therapy services.
Thank you for stepping by and may you always be healthy.
303 5th Avenue, Suite 1501,
NY, NY, 10016