Endometriosis is a painful, chronic disease that affects millions women worldwide.
It occurs when the endometrium (tissue that lines the uterus) is found outside the uterus, usually on the ovaries, fallopian tubes, possibly bladder and other locations. This tissue develops into growths and behaves the same way as the tissue of the uterine lining in menstrual cycle, however it has no way of leaving the body. This results in inflammation, pain, bleeding, infertility and other issues.
Thank you for risking your life to secure our freedom.
Your service came with a substantial health cost, and we will be honored to assist you on your way to a better physical and emotional health.
If one or several of the following issues make your life more challenging than it should be, Chinese medicine is helpful with the following conditions:
-anxiety, depression, aggression, excessive use of alcohol and tobacco;
-musculoskeletal injuries, chronic and acute back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines;
-hearing loss or tinnitus due to exposure to gunfire, and explosions;
- and any other health conditions.
If your condition is not listed above or you would like to learn more, please contact our office.
Thank you again for your service.
This winter quite a number of clients has turned to us because of their cough. Cough needs to be differentiated before treatment plan can be created. Depending on a type of cough, acupuncture points, needling and moxabustion techniques will be selected.
Generally speaking, the energy of the points will be either tonified, dispersed or sedated.
When the cough is strong and is associated with respiratory infection, mostly tonifying and sedating techniques will be used. When the cough is chronic, moxa therapy will be administered. If the cough is dry and irritating the throat, the points and the techniques of needling will be such that the sensation will irradiate to the trachea and the xiphoid process. Moxa therapy will be used as well. In case of the night cough, points will be warmed up with moxa. If the cough is a symptom of bronchitis, pneumonia, and other conditions, the treatment will be adjusted accordingly.
1. Dosage: 1 bag of herbs per day
2. Container to use: ceramic or glass with a lid
3. Water: spring water of room temperature
4. Amount of water: cover the herbs by about 2 inches
5. Cooking: bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer.
6. Simmering time depending on herbs: from 5 minutes to 1 hour according to your prescription.
7. Herbs to be added separately: sometimes there will herbs wrapped separately and they will be added before or after all the rest of the herbs are cooked according to your prescription.
8. Straining: strain the herbs and let them cool off.
9. Drinking: 1- 2 hours before eating, twice or three times per day, finishing 1 bag of herbs per day.
10. Don't let unusual taste discourage you. Enjoy!
Sciatica, or sciatic pain, is a general term for inflammation of a sciatic nerve.
Depending on the area of the nerve affected, the symptoms might be pain in the lower back, buttocks, or the lower extremity, paresis (weakness) of the leg, numbness in the buttock and of the lower extremity, and dysfunction of reflexes. The pain might radiate widely, but usually it follows the direction of the nerve.
According to traditional Chinese medicine sciatic pain results from damp heat and dysfunction of the urinary bladder meridian.
303 5th Avenue, Suite 1501,
NY, NY, 10016
This is a small place of healing for a great NY, where we provide acupuncture, Chinese herbs, medical massage, physical therapy and Reiki therapy services.
Thank you for stepping by and may you always be healthy.